I managed to get the garden into a better shape. It’s miles away from finished, but take a first look.
I cannot say this enough, to whoever planted the bamboo in the neighbours’ garden, which grows its roots into ours, it was a really bad idea.
It took ages to remove the roots and it’s still not completely done.
There was also another surprise. I found a large amount of sneils. Eeeeh, I always forget about them and whenever I start to dig around the garden, the first few hours of seeing them are rather unpleasant. They started to climb up the pot walls….but I’ll spare you that
So I kept on digging
As I was unearthing all sorts of bugs, a tiny bird showed up to take advantage of that
I also cut off the hydrangea:
and fixed the runner bean support net against the fence attaching it with cable ties to bamboo sticks that I had cut off while weeding.
You can almost not see the net.
So in 4 hours I managed to get the garden from this:
I hope you like the progress